Thursday, March 29, 2012

Dinner and a Light Show


We went to Genki Sushi for dinner in Tsim Sha Tsui! =)
A lot of people hate on Genki sushi because it's a chain rotating sushi bar...but I thought it was rather good and reasonably priced! Afterwards, we went to Hui Lau San for dessert!
They're famous for their mango desserts! Look at this delicious trio I shared with my friend!
We ran to try to catch the city light show...but we just barely missed it =( Oh well! They have it EVERY NIGHT.
A lot of exchange students complain that it's really boring and overrated and stuff...
but come on, the cityscape putting on a lightshow?! What do you want to happen, the buildings to make their corporate lights into strobe lights or fireworks to explode on the working people? Only some vanity lights on the buildings blink and flash, and there are some lasers. -I- think it's rather amazing, but maybe I'm just biased.
We passed by a Din Tai Fung...I couldn't help but take a picture next to this little guy!
Derp. I think my eyes are closed. Beautiful cityscape though!

No comments:

Post a Comment