Saturday, February 18, 2012

Fish massage! [Singapore]

Love is in the air! <3





One of the world's tallest ferris wheels! =)




At the top! I thought i would be scared of the height but it wasn't so bad =) ...what does it look like they are doing...

What does this man sell out of his cart? ICE CREAM! in a block!
You can get it with biscuit or...bread? yes bread!A sweet slice of bread wrapped around mango meat ice cream!
I love my ice cream!
We all love our ice cream!

The famous merlion!

My ex once told me that Japanese students use "merlion" as a euphemism for barfing; I thought it was hilarious!

Jumbo! =D This is where we ate our chili crab!
I thought it would be more like a boiling crab experience...but it was in a fancy restaurant and kinda expensive.

We have bibs!


it's a good thing I asked what this bowl with a lemon in it is for...I was about to taste it, thinking it was a sauce. Actually, it's for washing your hands.
Cooking the crab!
Chili crab!

Black pepper crab!
Fried mantou to eat with the sauce!

My leftovers!
A beach on Sentosa Island =)
We went to get a fish massage! =)
No, they don't beat you with a fish. You stick your feet into water and they eat the dead skin off your feet.




IT TICKLES!
Aggresive African fish...they are HUGE! Us girls were too scared to go in this one.
I found a giant hot dog?







Peacock just chillin...



Hitting Zouk, a really popular club!

No comments:

Post a Comment