Friday, February 10, 2012

Got my HKID!

Today I went to apply for my HKID! It was surprisingly easy (so much faster and efficient than the DMV back home!) I'm eligible since I am staying longer than 180 in Hong Kong.
I didn't have trouble finding the ID office at all, since I was used to going to Wan Chai to go to the immigration tower. I think every time I've come to Hong Kong, my mom goes there...though I don't know why.
After getting my ID, you can bet I was hungry! So I stopped by this little Shanghainese restaurant! =D Look at that tasty xiao long bao! =D
Mmm crispy guo tie! =D I accidentally ate all of them before taking a picture...this is the last one.
I was ABOUT to get on the bus when I saw a 留山! This is a mango lover's paradise. All kinds of mango desserts and puddings with glutinnous rice balls! =D It was so delicious!

No comments:

Post a Comment